India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) will debut in London in 2014
According to Vijay Singh, the organiser of IBFW, Indian fashion has a big market in the UK, especially in London. A walk through the high street in Southall and Wembley peppered with bridal wear shops will only reiterate Singh’s point.
The Indian bridal collection will be showcased for a week in London next year to capture the NRI market. The 2014 London IBFW will add to the existing annual shows in Mumbai and Delhi.
The bridal fashion show, organised by Fashion One International, will be held in Delhi between July 24 and 28, 2013 at the Grand Hotel, Vasant Kunj, south Delhi while IBFW Mumbai is scheduled in Mumbai for five days starting October 16, 2013 at Hotel Sahara Star.
Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez showcased a chic bridal wear designed by Jyotsna Tiwari at the Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week preview show.
More like this
Sri Lankan beauty Fernandez is the brand ambassador for the fourth IBFW in Delhi later this month.
The high-profile bridal couture exhibition brings together leading Indian designers including Tarun Tahiliani [pictured with actress Chitrangadha Sinha], Suneet Varma, and Rina Dhaka, Rohit Bal, Jyotsna Tiwari, Shantanu Nikhil, and Adarsh Gill among others, It also aims to bring the best of the trends and designs in bridal couture and promote fashion as a lucrative business in India.
- 2016: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- Indian cabinet 2016: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Priyanka Chopra’s armpits are making news, but why?
- SIIMA 2016 Pics: South Indian Cinema stars dazzle in Singapore for the awards red carpet
- Mama’s Boys: Aditi Rao Hydari-starrer modern, sleazy, funny short film on Mahabharat goes viral
- Hot Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor’s sizzling chemistry makes ADHM’s Bulleya song an instant hit
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Watch why Deepika Padukone’s Tere Saath Tu Myntra ad is melting hearts
- Sacked Coronation Street actor Marc Anwar faces British police investigation for hate-crime after anti-India tweets
- ADHM Trailer is Out! Ae Dil Hai Mushkil promises to be the ultimate Diwali entertainer with elusive love, heartbreak, friendship
- Scarlett Keeling Goa rape and death case: Two Indian men cleared of all charges over British teenager’s Anjuna beach death
- Pics: Priyanka Chopra looked enigmatic at Emmys 2016 and sizzled onstage with Tom Hiddleston