Pics: Priyanka Chopra looked enigmatic at Emmys 2016 and sizzled onstage with Tom Hiddleston
Singer-actor and former Miss World Priyanka Chopra is already a household name in America and her latest red carpet appearance at Emmys 2016 has instantly made her a paparazzi sweetheart. For the event at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, Priyanka Chopra wore a scarlet red chiffon gown designed by Jason Wu.
The 34-year-old actress teamed the one-shoulder, floor-length gown with deep red lipstick and a slick hairdo. Her friendly smile and cool attitude made her an instant hit with the foreign media at the red carpet who went wild taking pictures of the Quantico star.
Priyanka was also hailed as one of the best dressed at Emmys by fashion critics and international media houses.
The ever-ravishing star was also seen onstage with a dapper-looking British actor Tom Hiddleston.
Her brief presence on stage with Hiddleston to present an award sparked instant rumours about the chemistry Priyanka shared with the British actor. Twitter and media reports claim that Tom Hiddleston and Priyanka Chopra had a cosy chat and held hands backstage. Hiddleston was in a relationship with music sensation Taylor Swift until July 2016. Only time will tell if something is brewing between him and India’s national treasure Priyanka Chopra.
More like this
- 2016: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- Indian cabinet 2016: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- Video: Watch Sunny Leone sizzle in Laila Main Laila song from SRK’s Raees
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Boris Johnson India Visit: UK Foreign Secretary discusses trade ties and border security with Modi
- PIO deadline! Indians abroad must convert PIO to OCI by 30th June 2017 for free but pay VFS charges
- BBC 100 Women 2016 List: Sunny Leone and 4 Indian women in inspirational and influential list
- Befikre in London! Vaani Kapoor and Ranveer Singh brave London weather to promote Befikre
- 'Modi Takes Bribe' hashtag (#ModiTakesBribe) trending on Twitter amid demonetization chaos