Pics: Trisha Krishnan glitters in saree as she launches NAC Jewellers’ 1-Kilo gold necklace
Tamil cinema superstar Trisha wore a bright blue, pink and gold traditional silk saree (Kancheewaram patu saree) for the launch event. She teamed up the elegant saree with pink lipstick, kohl eyes, red bindi and chunky necklace and bangles.
She teamed up her silk saree with a cream, pink and gold blouse. The actress was styled by her favourite stylist Shravya Varma for the NAC Jewellers Necklace Mela event.
The actress has been NAC’s brand ambassador since 2013 and had last year launched its 'Rewind Collection' – the antique and vintage ornament collection.
Talking at the launch of the 1 KG gold necklace, Trisha said it was an honour to unveil the necklace and that NAC is like “family.” She added that she hopes to continue her 3.5-year journey with NAC for many more years to come. At the NAC Necklace Festival event, the company’s executives said that they wanted to design ornaments for “masses” too and their new range starts from an affordable 18,000 rupees. The jewelers are aiming to target the bridal market with the 1-Kilo necklace design.
NAC Jewellers and its signature ornament are especially very popular among Indian diaspora, NRIs and UK Indians among others.
More like this
- 2016: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- Indian cabinet 2016: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- Daboo Ratnani 2017 Calendar: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, SRK, Ranveer, Priyanka, Shraddha turn up the heat
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Boris Johnson India Visit: UK Foreign Secretary discusses trade ties and border security with Modi
- PIO deadline! Indians abroad must convert PIO to OCI by 30th June 2017 for free but pay VFS charges
- BBC 100 Women 2016 List: Sunny Leone and 4 Indian women in inspirational and influential list
- Befikre in London! Vaani Kapoor and Ranveer Singh brave London weather to promote Befikre
- 'Modi Takes Bribe' hashtag (#ModiTakesBribe) trending on Twitter amid demonetization chaos