Pics: Shilpa Shetty, Shamita, Ayesha Khanna sashay at Lakme India Fashion Week
Celebrity Big Brother UK winner and actor-turned producer Shilpa Shetty attended LIFW to cheer designer Neeta Lulla. The yummy mummy bared her midriff in an orange-pink shimmering skirt teamed with a cropped cream and gold blouse, designed by Lulla.
She teamed her costume with a gold clutch, gold-tone neck piece and her 1000-watt smile. Shilpa Shetty has been busy promoting her new movie Dishkiyaoon, lately, where she dons the producer's hat. The movie will release on March 28 March.
She attended the Lakme Fashion Week with Dishkiyaoon's leading lady and Bollywood debutante Ayesha Khanna who wore a lemon crop top and skirt, a sheer jacket and strappy sandals.
Shilpa's sister Shamita too looked chic in a white minidress and a gold clutch.
More like this
The fashionistas supported the designer who showcased her latest line inspired by Aztec motifs and sprinkled with vibrant hues of cream, pink, purple and green. "Neeta Lullas collection was fab!" Shilpa Shetty said on her Twitter page after attending LIFW.
Starring Harman Baweja and Ayesha Khanna, Dishkiyaoon is an action-thriller, produced by Shilpa Shetty Kundra and Sunil Lulla.Follow Archana Venkatraman on Google+
- 2016: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2016: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- Review: Southall Travel (Also Travel Trolley and Fly Sharp)
- Video: Watch Sunny Leone sizzle in Laila Main Laila song from SRK’s Raees
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Watch Sidharth Malhotra propose to Priyanka Chopra: Nirav Modi Jewels ad is melting hearts
- Suhana Khan’s leaked acting videos! SRK’s daughter plays Cinderella in two leaked videos going viral
- Kew Gardens Orchids Festival: Celebrating India’s vibrant orchids
- Boris Johnson India Visit: UK Foreign Secretary discusses trade ties and border security with Modi
- PIO deadline! Indians abroad must convert PIO to OCI by 30th June 2017 for free but pay VFS charges